PCRecruiter is your complete Recruiting & Staffing solution
PCRecruiter recruiting software and staffing software products are used by thousands of third-party staffing and recruiting organizations as a central database, content manager, and communication tool. From single-user firms to multi-branch, multi-national operations, PCRecruiter offers the critical functionality to model the key records: Names, Jobs, Groups, and the events that connect them together for the core processes of marketing, assessing, recruiting, presenting, monitoring, and re-use of work product. With a Microsoft technology orientation (but use of best of breed open systems as well), PCRecruiter slots well into almost any technical environment and technology experience level. Delivered via cloud or self-host and configured for your nomenclature and locality, PCRecruiter is the choice of many of the best producing recruiters in the world.
(NOTE: The images in these slides represent PCRecruiter 8. PCR 9 features an updated interface and will be released Spring 2014.
The items described here are just some of the highlights of standard features that PCRecruiter offers; please contact a Main Sequence sales consultant for more details and information about the hundreds of other function points that can help you reach your recruitment goals.
- Boolean Searching – Locate keywords and phrases in job descriptions, notes (tags), resumes and applicant profiles (HTML documents) with familiar AND / OR search constructs.
- Custom Forms – Customizable, searchable forms that can be completed online by any contact in the database for self-entered data collection or internal data standardization.
- CareerBuilder Search – Search resumes on CareerBuilder.com and download them directly to your database.
- EEO / OFCCP Handling – Collect self-identification data from applicants to meet your compliance requirements.
- Multi-Function Lists – Use the broadly applicable Rollup List function to group Names and Reqs for sorting, emailing and other group actions.
- Pipeline – An easy drag-and-drop interface for moving applicants from one stage to the next, with automated form letters and complete history tracking.
- Tagging – Add your own keywords and phrases in job descriptions, notes, resumes and applicant profiles, and then search with familiar AND / OR search constructs.
- Tracking Reports – Tracks interviews, placements and other important metrics for your requisitions. Monitor your applicant and recruiter activity with respect to each req in the system.
In addition to the PCRecruiter standard configuration, Main Sequence offers add-on solutions for individualized needs and preferences. If you're using PCRecruiter, you may also benefit from these items:
- Jobseeker Portal – Display your available opportunities online and collect resumes and applications via your website.
- Integrated Email Client – Receive your email directly in PCRecruiter, logging all incoming and outgoing email with the relevant contacts.
- Employer Portal – Allow managers to enter their own reqs with predefined templates, and to track progress on their reqs and applicants.
- MS Outlook Integration – Complete integration of PCRecruiter into your Outlook contacts, emails, and schedule.
- Post to Major Job Sites – Submit your reqs to Monster.com, CareerBuilder and E-Quest to get applicants directly into your database.
- Resume Inhaler – Convert resumes from your email inbox or Windows folders into searchable names instantly.
- Timesheets – Allows for collection of standard, overtime, on-call, holiday, double, vacation and sick hours from contractors.