Main Sequence is releasing an update on our hosted servers this week with a variety of fixes and minor changes. The most noticeable improvements are:
- Rollup Changes:
- The Recent Rollups screen now displays more of your lists, and has color-coded column headings for Name, Company, and Position for better visual distinction.
- If you’re using the “Scheduled Items” column in your layout, you can now click on the header to sort the records by the scheduled item.
- User Security Changes:
- The ‘Copy User Settings’ area under System now allows for the copying of Activity default settings and MyPCR customizations from one user to another.
- A new ‘Current User’ setting has been added to the Auditing Reports security option. This setting limits the user’s Auditing Reports output to only those records bearing their own username.
- Position Activity Changes:
- When entering an Activity for a Position record, the “Copy” panel now includes a “Copy to Name” option. Use the popup search to locate a contact by name, and the Activity will also be saved in that record’s Activity log.
- When entering an Activity for a Position record, the “Schedule” panel includes a new option to add a Followup to the Schedule in addition to the activity being created.
- While in the Customize window for Position record layouts, you’ll find a new “Configure Status” option under the Action menu. This checklist allows you to hide any of the default Status field options that you don’t use.
- We have added confirmation alerts to the Activity and Note entry panels so that the user is warned before allowing them to close a text entry area without saving their text.
- The popup selector for the Industry/Specialty field now includes a “Recently Used” option in the “Sort Results” dropdown.
- We’ve added a direct link to our Learning Center into the menu at the upper right corner of your PCR window, next to your user icon.
Also, if you have a few minutes to spare, we invite you give us your thoughts on PCRecruiter / Main Sequence by completing this short PCRecruiter User Survey. We appreciate it!
Trackback from your site.