Our client has an exciting AND CONFIDENTIAL opportunity for a PLANT MANAGER
If you :
- Have a minimum 10 years of experience in a plant management role in manufacturing ideally within an engineering environment.
- Hold a BS Degree in Business Management and/or Engineering related field
- Have managerial experience, ideally in an industrial environment
- Are highly competent in a team environment with cross collaboration with functions and product lines
- Can manage a high level of organization and structure
- Have a high level of integrity, communication and influencing skills to work closely with your team and with management.
- Are knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory, and stewardship processes.
- Possess strong team building, decision-making, and people management skills
Please submit your resume in confidence to Dotty Summerfield Giusti email@example.com
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry.
We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business.
To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net