|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a very professional and well known NGO which cares for the poorest in the Indonesian Archipelago.
This is one of those “once-in-a-lifetime opportunities” and a dream job for the right person passionate about giving back to the less fortunate.
Our client has contracted us as they want to hire somebody coming from a hospitality background.
Note that this foundation is located in a magnificent, but remote location of Indonesia.
Please note that this position is available for Expat only.
• Monitor and supervise the staff working on projects, manage them in field activities and assist in compiling data to document progress
• General staff coordination and problem solving
• Creating quarterly newsletters and updates for donors
• Update website and social media sites
• Communicate with past and recent donors
• Assist in Foundation promotion and fundraising
• Write Annual summary Report at the end of every calendar year
• Responding to inquiries via email
• Coordinate guest relations and conduct tours to educate guests about the mission and activities of the Foundation
• Present opportunities for guest project sponsorships and projects involvement
• Develop and review monthly and annual budgets
• Report to the Foundation board of Directors
• Proven people management skills in a third world setting
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Some good knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia highly preferred
• Passion for improving the lives of poor people in one of the poorest regions in Indonesia
• Proficient in social media communications
• Ability to effectively communicate with staff, managers and donors
• Able to set an example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Decisive and timely decision making
• Able to deal effectively with high net worth individuals and donors
• Attention to details
• Influence, team-oriented leadership
• Well presented, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Great personality, enjoys guest contact
• Creative thinker, organized
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and a strong motivator
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Strategic and comprehensive approach to planning
• Excellent general problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills
• Firm but warm personality with patience and empathy
• Self starter mentality and ability to work independently
• Goal oriented, project-oriented, and achievement-oriented
• Supportive "lead by example" working style
• Ability to live in a semi secluded location
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.