Our client has an immediate opening for a HRIS Analyst who will research, analyze, design and maintain the data needs of the Human Resources and Payroll departments. Primary focus is the support and maintenance of the Human Resources Management System and must exercise independent choice and judgment in matters of consequence 50% or more of the time.
- Four-year college degree and at least 2 years work experience in Human Resources or related field Must have excellent understanding of HRMS systems
- ADP Vantage HR, Payroll, and Time experience, ADP Reporting Experience, Oracle HRMS or similar HRIS system experience.
- Basic statistical and accounting principles with excellent spreadsheet skills and knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a busy work environment and to travel occasionally.
- Responsible for developing training material for Management to be able to run reports and process transactions in ADP. Will conduct training sessions in person at area meetings and via the web to go over reporting and processing transactions in ADP.
- Serves as the SME for testing system changes, report writing, data analysis, process improvement, system upgrades and other technical projects as assigned.
- Develops adhoc reports as requested by Management for their location HR, Payroll, and time data needs.
- Develops user procedures and trains HR staff on new processes and functionality.
- Liaison between the HR department and other vendors to ensure accurate data flow between the systems.
Please contact: Dotty Summerfield Giusti email@example.com
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net