|Job Title||Director of Marketing (Expat/Local)|
Our client is a reputable & very high end online villa rental company with representation and offices across Asia Pacific.
The group currently represents 200+ exclusive villas with 1 up to 20+ bedrooms with rates ranging from 500 USD up to 15,000 USD per night.
The group keeps on expanding and adding more villas and boutique villa estates to their portfolio.
Our client is seeking a Marketing Director with strong understanding of digital, a passion for brand positioning and a background in luxury.
You must be both analytical and creative with superior communications and team building skills to develop effective marketing and brand plans and ensure their cost effective implementation.
As a dynamic leader you will be responsible for driving an integrated digital and traditional marketing strategy for the purpose of increasing reservations and brand presence.
A result driven focus on acquisition, growth and retention initiatives is a must along with skills in creating engaging, inspiring and aspiring messages through print, video, social, CPC, SEO, DM etc. both to direct consumers and other channels.
You will be a thinker and a doer, able to drive a diverse team of marketing specialists. Highly developed interpersonal skills, a culture of measurement and excellent time management are essential as is a strong empathy with the IT and Sales teams.
This position reports directly to the CEO and the person is based in Singapore
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Manage, implement and measure all digital and traditional marketing strategies including: CPC and SEO / Social Media / Database and CRM / Advertising, events and PR
• Provide leadership and direction to the marketing team
• Project a strong luxury brand position
• Drive a strong cooperative culture with the sales, operations and IT teams
• Define a marketing performance model aligned to the goals of the company
• Define strategies for each distribution channel to improve conversion ratios, brand position and revenue
• Map out the customer journey with the express objective of enhancing productivity, sales results and the company image
• Lead analysis of customer profiles and preferences to ensure the product and business keeps in line with the market
• Review sales goals and align with the marketing strategy
• Review financial reports and statements to measure performance against budget and develop strategies to improve financial performance
• Keep abreast of technology developments to facilitate company and marketing improvements
• At least 7 years or more experience in strategic on- and off-line marketing
• Experience in general marketing activities
• In depth knowledge of SEO, CPC, Social Media and other digital marketing tools
• Excellent knowledge of the e-commerce environment
• Proven track record in successfully delivering digital online marketing campaigns
• Clear understanding of the value of branding and the importance of good design for a luxury product
• Strong knowledge of data analytics and the metrics used to measure
• Marketing experience from within the travel industry with an understanding of international travel trade distribution and marketing would be highly advantageous
• Innovative, creative with a good eye and a degree in marketing or similar discipline are required
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.