Tax Accountant – Memphis, TN
- The person in this position will support the indirect tax manager in all aspects of multi-state sales and use tax, property tax, and credits and incentives, including information gathering, communication with internal personnel, external consultants, external customers, external vendors, and supporting state indirect tax audits to completion.
- Provide business facilities with budgets and forecasts for indirect tax expenses
- Perform sales and use tax compliance, including the reconciliation of related general ledger accounts
- Support Indirect Tax Manager with sales and use tax audits, to include pursuing information from manufacturing sites and organizing information for submission to auditors
- BA/BS from 4 year college or university with concentration in accounting or finance
- 1+ years of experience in accounting, sales tax preferred but not required
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net