|Job Title||Executive Chef|
|Min Salary||25,000,000.00 IDR|
|Max Salary||30,000,000.00 IDR|
Our client is a 4* boutique resort with 30+ rooms and 2 F&B outlets.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Purchase food and supplies and monitor inventory
• Develop menus and item pricing
• Ensure the kitchen area is sanitized in accordance with standards and health code regulation
• Hire, train and supervise kitchen personnel
• Stay current on restaurant industry trends
• Identify new culinary techniques and presentations
• Assist kitchen staff with food preparation and recipe creation
• Culinary school background
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
• Background and knowledge of all Kitchen operations and procedures
• Strong knowledge of local, state and federal food sanitation regulation
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Strong in food cost and stock control
• Experience with HACCP Standard
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Punctual, efficient and courteous at all times with guests and fellow staff alike
• A high standard of presentation and grooming at all times
• Energetic, hands-on, result-oriented, motivated
• Able to work flexible hours
• Readiness and ability to initiate action
• Mature, professional outlook
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Good financial and administration skills
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.