PLANT ENGINEERING MANAGER
Our client has an exciting AND CONFIDENTIAL opportunity for a PLANT ENGINEERING MANAGER. This person will lead the engineering, maintenance, and process improvement activities of the plant, to ensure that projects are completed on-time and within budget.
If you have:
- Experience in capital projects, handling vendors and contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Computer proficient with experience in Microsoft Office and Computer Aided Design (CAD) programs.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Solid understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and actively initiates and participates in continuous improvement projects and teams.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, welding, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems, and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to provide written reports, conduct communication sessions, and facilitate problem solving discussions.
- Ability to train all levels of the organization, across all shifts of operation.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Chris Van Hekken - email@example.com
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business.
To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net