|Job Title||Educational Sales Manager|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Priority Engaged Search for:
EDUCATION SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Through our client’s products, generations have been empowered to share their unique stories and connections to the people, traditions and experiences that define them. Over the last century, they’ve continued to innovate to provide unique, lasting experiences for everyone that comes to them to share stories and celebrate achievements. With every custom item they create, from a preschooler’s cap and gown to an All-Pro’s championship ring, they are passionate about what they do:
· Encouraging students to make a commitment to graduate with nationally recognized programs
· Guiding yearbook advisers and staffs to tell their schools’ stories for all students with Yearbooks and Photo Books
· Empowering people to express themselves and celebrate achievements with rings designed online
· Celebrating traditions with a memorable graduation experience, Graduation Announcements, Diplomas, Jewelry, Awards and more
For our client, supporting your mission is their mission. From empowering students to express themselves to helping athletes and teams celebrate accomplishments. They extend their mission to working with you as a valued supplier to help them help consumers tell their stories with keepsakes designed for a lifetime. Our client’s team is passionate about living and practicing their values, their Code of Conduct, and their Commitment to Sustainability in every interaction.
Our client is seeking sales professionals with entrepreneurial spirit who have the desire and ability to own and manage a business that provides great career rewards. Those rewards include the incredible opportunity to work with students, parents, teachers, principals, administrators, coaches and school communities to provide the best experience in the industry.
As an Education sales representative you will be proud to represent the our clients brand and share their values of accountability to the customer, always acting with integrity, responsibility and respect for those they serve.
To be successful in this role, you inherently understand that you are in control of your future. Your success will come by having great customer focus that connects with and supports the missions of the organizations and people the company serves. You are a leader and will develop great partnerships through your ability to offer the best products and educational programs in the industry. You will lead and embrace change that comes with our clients’ commitment to continuous innovation and market leadership.
Our client will offer you with the best industry training experience to support your sales and business leadership success. This is a great opportunity to build a business backed by the unparalleled advantages of our clients’ organization. As an Education Sales Representative you can expect:
· A proven business model with a track record of longstanding success
· Opportunity to be a top sales performer, business owner, and passionate community leader
· A defined marketing territory
· A strong existing book of business to get you started
· Training, education and ongoing continued professional development and resources available to ensure your success
· The Industry's best products and educational programs
· The strongest, most recommended brand
· Professional marketing and advertising support
· Reliable, effective E-commerce systems
· Competitive compensation and incentive structure
· Proficient use of technology including Microsoft Windows/Office, email, internet and proprietary software including desktop publishing for some positions.
· Regional travel required; national travel required two times per year.
· Must be able and willing to set up and maintain a personal business office.
The best thing about this opportunity is that you will work with incredible people and there are great personal and financial rewards
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
· Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
· Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
· Interpersonal – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
· Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
· Change Management – Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
· Delegation – Delegates work assignments; matches the responsibility to the person; gives authority to work independently; sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; provides recognition for results.
· Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires respect and trust; accepts feedback from others; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates; gives appropriate recognition to others; displays passion and optimism; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
· Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
· Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources.
· Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
· Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
· Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; benefits from organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
· Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
· Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.