|Job Title||Resort Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a very trendy and dynamic international hospitality company that is rapidly expanding their business.
The most important ethos of the company is sustainability.
This position will be based in Bali, overseeing 2 different 5* resorts for a total room inventory of +/- 200 units, one of the properties is currently still in pre-opening phase.
This role reports in direct to the Area GM.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Experience in a similar position
• Experience working in 5 star international chain hotels
• From Front of the House Rooms background
• Visible position, guest focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Charismatic leader
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury boutique environment
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and properties
• Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment
• Ability to lead in an environment of constant change
• Ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input
• Mature with positive behavior as a role model
• Strong organization and problem-solving skills
• Able to work under pressure and highly motivated
• Strong leadership and a team player at the same time
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Dynamic, innovative and passionate about training
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Eye for detail, service execution and people development
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.