CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER - Memphis, TN
(Local candidates only)
We are assisting our client with a Manager, Customer Support. Responsibilities include managing sales support by overseeing the processing of customer orders. This includes all aspects of the ordering process, including introduction of new products 2) developing customer solutions 3) resolving customer discrepancies.
- Provide sales support to inside sales team.
- Manage the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide after-sales support when requested.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for inside sales representatives
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team; monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Interact with other departments to achieve sales objectives
- Evaluate performance of sales staff; provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- Provide ongoing leadership and motivation resulting in employee development, personal job satisfaction, and retention.
- Ensure all team members are trained in best practices related to customer service skills, order management and software.
- Maintain supportive and positive cross-functional relationships with sales, marketing, logistics, IT, and finance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; and/or 6 to 8 plus years in sales management/leadership roles in a variety of businesses and industries.
- Experience in a supervisor role
- Experience managing, training and coaching inside sales and customer service representatives is REQUIRED
- Experience in TDF (Tour de Force) OR other similar type sales management database
- Must be process driven, tech savvy, with a dynamic personality
- Ability to train and develop inside sales department
- Must have excellent customer relation skills
- Must be highly a highly organized and efficient professional
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks throughout the day
Please send your resume to email@example.com
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net