INJECTION MOLDING TECHNICIAN
Our client is seeking an Injection Molding Technician to join their team in MEMPHIS, TN. This is a direct hire position with competitive pay and benefits.
- Operate injection molding and molding support equipment to successfully meet production demands and quality standards.
- Install, removal, adjustment of all Injection Molding machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot Injection Molding machines, follow process to resolve failures, other problems
- Perform set-up of molds for all mold changes
- Assist in preventative maintenance and repair of molding machines, molds and peripherals (robots,grinders,conveyors)
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance tasks
- Achieve adequate production levels while maintaining the expected product quality
- Ensure molded components meet all product quality criteria including dimensional criteria
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in injection molding including machine adjustment, troubleshooting and mold installation and removal
- Experience with automation, robots, pickers…etc.
- General knowledge of plastic materials and processes
- Ability to implement and tune all peripherals (3 axis robot, grinder)
- Ability to read blueprints, use precision measuring/inspection tools, and use a crane
- Proficient computer skills
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net