Distribution Center Innovation Technology Director – Perm Position – Memphis, TN
Come join one of America’s most profound companies. This is an opportunity to be a part of dynamic team and make life and career change for the better. Our client is an innovative technology leader that has made strides in its products. This company is a manufacturer offering superior products across the globe.
Distribution Center Innovation Technology Director,
This position is responsible for guiding the implementation and operations of Supply Chain capabilities critical to meeting customer and consumer expectations of service, speed, quality, and capacity. You will partner with multiple cross-functional technology and business stakeholders. You will ensure that technology solutions and operations perform to our demanding standards.
What we're looking for:
- Technology direction, planning, and accountability of all Technology designs and implementations for a new Distribution Center
- Owner of end-to-end technology solutions development in a scaled, Agile environment across many product-based teams to create the right technology-based capabilities to operate supply chain and product distribution at a scaled capacity with expected levels of service, speed, quality.
- Thorough engagement with stakeholders in supporting and implementing Lean Distribution Center processes with the Distribution Center learning center
- Effective administration of key stakeholder engagement via continuous and effective communication with peers, partners, team members, and customers
- Someone familiar with lean processing and an ability to apply it in complex processing for improved results
- Someone with the ability to work effectively across the organization to ensure effective implementation of supply chain technology initiatives and support on many integrated efforts
- An innovator; someone with the passion and discipline to get sustainable results from many teams.
- A person to provide leadership and direction in goal setting, coaching, staffing, and motivating a team of technology resources
- The ability to implement a comprehensive, data-driven approach passionate about tangible metrics that facilitate action and align to business impact
- Someone who will embrace standards such as ITIL to optimize resource allocation and customer experiences, while encouraging improvements to those processes
- A team member and technology leader that takes accountability for delivering on team commitments; owns mistakes and uses them as opportunities for learning and development
- Plan and guide technology budgets including the development and implementation of plans to hit bold productivity targets
- Champion sustainable and stable day to day operations across all Distribution Center technology functions
Please send resumes to Lisa Barton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 8 years of Supply Chain and technology systems experience
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience guiding and managing technical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Expertise in implementing and supporting large-scale enterprise technology supply chain solutions
- Experience developing teams (Senior Manager, Directory level, or above) to produce meaningful results on highly visible and strategically meaningful work
- Experience creating packaged and custom solutions using distributed product-based teams and release trains.
- In depth knowledge of WMS, WCS, and MHE system capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of common corporate scale data integration technologies
- Command of reporting, metrics, and data visualization platform and solutions to help the business measure and plan for improvement
- Demonstrated Lean experience and knowledge within a distribution center or manufacturing facility.
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of order-to cash process and related ERP system capabilities
- Familiarity with Digital (.com) systems, distributed order management, Omnichannel distribution models
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with VP-level leadership, business stakeholders, and technology teams
- Demonstrated record working in a highly matrixed and cross-functional environment, guiding people and teams within a scaled Agile framework
- Demonstrated leadership excellence regarding team management and organizational evolution, strategic planning, financial planning, budget management, and vendor management
- Ability to engage with senior technology and business leaders on strategy as well as cultivate clarity and closure to high profile, mission critical situations
- Savvy influencing skills and ability to gather alignment to organizational strategies
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors and leveraging external partners
- Experience with data and analytics beneficial