POSITION: USA Sales & Marketing Director - Lasers
OFFER EXTENDED AND ACCEPTED BY RUDZINSKY ASSOCIATES CANDIDATE 8.16.16
Northern California, to 150k package
REPORTS TO: CEO USA
Rudzinsky Associate’s client’s Laser Group USA is seeking a dynamic Scientific Sales and Marketing Director to lead all sales activity in North America, as well as building OEM medical laser system accounts. This individual will have both direct management responsibilities and direct sales responsibilities into the OEM and medical markets.
Target clients will include, but not be limited to, universities, research labs, OEM’s and medical device manufacturers.
Key functions include but are not limited to day to day management of the US sales, marketing and product management teams, setting quotas and measuring performance, full scope of performance management, managing quotes, pricing, promotions and lead generation activities and planning and coordinating training for the sales team, managing OEM accounts, generation of sales performance reports, working closely with the senior staff to provide data and guidance as needed.
- Leadership – Motivate and inspire top performance from direct reports and build respect and loyalty in all professional relationships.
- Problem Solving – Ability to gather relevant information, analyze and formulate appropriate action.
- Technical Skills/Training – Ability to understand and execute complex technical applications and research/augment skill set as needed
- Customer Focus – Ability to organize resources, meetings, and responses to consistently meet customers and independent reps expectations.
- Planning/Organizing – Must be able to continuously revise schedule to meet needs/deadlines of sales cycle.
- Professional Accessibility/Dependability – Front-line representation of Company
- Innovation – respond to customer situations in a competitive sales environment
- Acts as the liaison between the company and the sales team and customers
- Ownership of complete sales process from prospecting through after-sale support
- Motivate and inspire top performance from direct reports and build respect and loyalty in all professional relationships.
- Establish and achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals for the scientific laser system product lines which are in line with the strategic goals of the company.
- Communication of Rudzinsky Associate’s client’s USA Sales and Commission policy to US Sales team and ensuring policy compliance
- Create and update financial metrics used to monitor the performance of the sales reps and the product line.
- Identify marketing needs and communicating them to the Product Managers
- Provide training and support to the members of the sales team, which ultimately enables them to increase sales. Visit customers and Sales Reps regularly and strive to increase customer satisfaction.
- Management of demonstration units including: allocating demo units for Reps, trade shows, seminars, and trainings as well as tracking demo units that are in the field.
- Participate in conferences and trade shows while projecting a positive image of the company to the customers and to the medical community as a whole.
- Provide onsite product presentations at trade shows or customer facility.
- Assist in the execution of Company sales strategy to meet group goals for prospecting (field, web, and telephone skills), qualifying, and sales bookings on a quarterly basis by working with specific customers and reps as assigned by management.
- Communicate promptly and effectively with customers/prospects/reps in person, telephone, remote audio-visual, and email formats.
- Maintain forecasts to plan inventory and production scheduling.
- Provide first responder customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel requirement 50%, including international travel, with a focus on habits to maximize customer contact during travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, engineering or business related discipline or transcripts demonstrating core competence in a technical field
- Computer literacy including presentation, business analysis, email and CRM experience
- Minimum of 10 years of direct sales experience, at least 5 of which in a high technology industry.
- Minimum of 3 years direct management experience. Preferred experience managing cross functional teams.
- Ability to manage by influence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver excellent technical, sales, and business presentations.
- Highly customer focused, constantly working to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage profit and loss, revenue forecasts, and the product life-cycle of a product line in a technical field.
- Ability to work autonomously from remote location with only field supervision.
- Current drivers’ license that meets requirements of Company insurance policy and all international travel requirements
- Successful completion of background check to meet company requirements
COMPENSATION: (Guidelines only, actual compensation to be determined based on qualifications and experience.)
- 60% base salary
- 40% incentive bonus for achieving 100% of plan
- Opportunity for additional bonus for exceeding plan.
?[[Link to Application Form]]