Scientific Laser Territory Sales Mgr, Northeast
Home based office, mid 6 figure+ compensation pkg
Rudzinsky Associate’s (RA’s) client Lasers, one of the premier worldwide manufacturer and technology leaders of lasers, has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned sales professional to manage the sales territory consisting of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. This is a home based, entrepreneurial position with unlimited growth potential for an energized customer focused laser technology professional.
Rudzinsky Associates, (RA) client, a division of a very successful instrumentation company, is an industry-leading global supplier of advanced laser solutions to the scientific research, life and health sciences, microelectronics, solar, semiconductor, and industrial manufacturing markets. Our client’s client’s product portfolio includes a wide range of different laser devices/technologies including: ultrafast, Q-switched DPSS, CW and Quasi-CW, high-energy pulsed, tunable, gas, and fiber-based lasers.
RA’s client’s people combine world class research, engineering, new product development and introduction, and problem solving skills with highly developed listening skills and an unwavering dedication to helping their customers succeed. Our client’s teams push the technology envelope and collaborate across a range of technology design disciplines in their search for inventive solutions.
Our client’s processes are lean and agile and their employees are innovative and focused. They work hard to be easy to work with and they measure their success by the success of their customers.
Cutting edge science and engineering along with the ability to identify with customers are not often found together. When they fuse, the combination is extraordinary. The best people that RA’s client employs create that fusion.
RA’s client proudly offers extensive, competitive and well-rounded benefits packages to their employees. At RA’s client, they value the special talents and resources their employees provide to them and they know that without their satisfaction and dedication their continued success would not be possible.
Take a look and discover for yourself the outstanding benefits of joining RA’s client today!
- Responsible for the overall sales success of the region by ensuring the maximum penetration of RA’s client’s products (primarily lasers) and services to each account and grow revenue in assigned region through gaining share at existing customers and by developing the customer base.
- Account management of customers in the research market across the company product lines within a defined sales region. This person travels to accounts and is able to effectively communicate the company's technology, products, services, and brand and can understand customer applications, issues and buying influences. This person needs to manage a team selling process to achieve sales plan and stated selling objectives.
- Responsible for all sales related activities in the assigned territory including trade shows and customer demos.
- Responsible for working closely with the service and customer support groups to insure post-sales customer satisfaction. These activities include, but are not limited to: Communicate direction internally to support staff to resolve issues. Communicate logistical requirements for delivery of products and services. Attend select joint visits, installations, and meetings with service personnel.
- Sales administrative responsibilities include maintaining a regional customer contact database, providing sales forecasts, and providing market and competitive updates.
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a Physical or Natural Science, or in Optics is preferred
- Prior selling experience in Lasers and Optics industry
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment, and provide timely and accurate follow-up to inquiries
- Self-starter who works well independently with ability to organize and prioritize activities to create exceptional results
RA’s is an equal opportunity employer. They solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category. Our client’s policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. They conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines