Sr Laser Sales Managers, MW, S, NE, SW 150k+ package
Rudzinsky Associate’s (RA’s) client is a global leader in the scientific laser space with additional emerging excellence in OEM, Industrial and biomedically related laser applications. Our client is growing its US sales organization and US market penetration through the addition of several talented Laser Sales Managers. We are looking to add Sr Sales Managers in the Southern US, Midwest, Southwest and Northeast. These home office based sales leaders will be motivated, self starting sales leaders with previous Photonics Sales experience and excellence.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the Sales targets set for the agreed focus area. Working in a team of motivated Sales and Senior Sales Managers as well as the Product Line Management team at the International HQ, you will expand the market for the region increasing sales and capturing market share from our competitors, finding new application areas for our products and also positioning Rudzinsky Associate’s Client in front of key customer opportunities across all product lines.
- Do whatever is needed to meet or exceed the revenue targets of the company in your area as mutually agreed
- Proactively develop and implement executable business plan to exceed yearly goals
- Provide accurate quarterly and annual business/sales forecasts for the agreed focus area
- Acquire a complete knowledge of RA’s client’s applicable products and technologies
- Identify the customers and applications for these products in your target area with a particular but not exclusive focus on industrial/OEM/scientific areas and prioritize them according to revenue and bottom-line.
- Understand the fundamental needs of these customers and develop compelling solutions for them. You will work with PLM/Engineering/Operations to ensure that those solutions are provided.
- Supervise and guide other sales engineers as needed
- Provide clear and prompt feedback to Operations regarding the pipeline using the CRM system so that delivery times are well-managed and acceptable to headquarters
- Provide clear and prompt feedback to Operations/PLM regarding the customer experience especially negative experiences such as product failures and long response times to ensure that those issues are fully understood and dealt with by the company. You will be a strong and persistent advocate for your customers within RA’s client.
- Work with Marketing communication to generate all necessary materials such as brochures, datasheets, presentations, tradeshow materials to allow clear and compelling communication with current and potential
- Regularly communicate with PLM/Engineering to make sure that the product/technology roadmap is in line with the future needs of the North American
- Work with strategic marketing and product line managers on a regular basis on operational and business topics which may include, price negotiation, contract negotiation, forecast and PO management
- Participate proactively in tradeshows, exhibitions and conferences
- Participate proactively in the global Sales meetings
Qualifications – Skills – Experience
- Degree in electrical engineering, physics, optics or similar required; MS or higher preferred
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in photonics or related company to industrial, government and academic customers
- Confident negotiating skills and ability to influence
- Ability to build customer relationships and develop those further with key customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with customers and internal teams, also on a technical level
- Eager to grow within the role, develop and build on current skills
- Well organized, structured and task focused
- Self-motivated, responsible and dynamic personality
- Good time management, independent and self-starting
- Fluent in English, written and orally. Travel Requirements
- Likely to exceed 50% annually including international travel