|Immediate 4 month position in Hartsville, SC.
- Workers at this level manage work in CM areas of specialization with minimal supervision.
- Workers have advanced skills and the ability to work independently with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues. In-depth knowledge of civil, electrical, digital, and mechanical discipline configuration practices and standards.
- They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
- They are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in one or more CM competencies (EDB, Drawings, EC Reviews, CAS Modules, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of EC programmatic interfaces (Fire Protection, Security, RP, Seismic, Q Class, Equipment Labels, etc.) to ensure that information is properly updated.
- Thorough understanding of CM roles in support of external organizations.
- They provide site wide leadership in selected CM areas. Prepares, revises, and checks fleet configuration information such as Control Wiring Diagrams, Piping Drawings, Cable, Conduit List, Flow Diagrams, One Lines, Electrical/I&C component drawings, EDB, sketches, etc.
- This is performed using Computer Aided Drafting tools (Microstation) and Consolidated Asset Suite (CAS) Modules.
- Adheres to CAD standards and ensures legibility and accuracy of new drawings and revised portions of existing drawings.
- Accomplishes EDB changes per procedural requirements.
- Provides assistance as requested in the preparation of engineering change drawings and sketches across various disciplines.
- Develop, review, and implement Engineering Changes (CMUECs).
- Ensures that the configuration changes are based on pre-authorized designs (EQVRs, FCTs, and CU Tasks).
- Changes drawings and databases to reflect the as-designed/as-built configuration. This includes identifying impacts to Facility Configuration Information such as EDB and design documents to ensure the change is fully reconciled.
- Performs CM reviews of Engineering Changes that are of moderate to complex in nature.
- Represents CM at EC Review meetings for the disposition of CM EC review comments.
- Ensures fidelity of documents and EDB from a CM viewpoint.
- Verifies/checks work of others.
- Investigates and evaluates CM discrepancies (CAP items) to determine proper resolution.
- Accomplishes special projects, when assigned, in the CM area.
- Knowledge of, and compliance with, procedures and CAD standards
- A.A.S. degree from a two-year college or technical school; CAD using Microstation or Engineering focus with 3-4 years in engineering or nuclear station groups which significantly utilize CM information (Drawings, EDB) or 5-7 years performing CAD using Microstation, EDB database entry in Nuclear Power industry, or work in Nuclear Plant Groups which significantly utilize CM Information (Drawings, EDB).
- Associate degree from a two year technical school or community college. Area of specialization: Computer Aided Drafting or an Engineering curriculum. Experience in the Nuclear Power field. MicroStation and Decartes Training or Certifications.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Sonya@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Sonya@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.