Immediate 1 year position available in Raleigh, NC.Desired Qualifications (Software):
- 2-3 years of experience in engineering.
- Computer science fundamentals in algorithm design and problem-solving.
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning.
- Expertise with Python (2.7 and 3.x), Matlab/Simulink, some familiarity with C++.
- A working knowledge of database technologies (SQL, Redis).
- Scripting with languages such as Perl, Shell, etc.
- Object oriented focus – ability to write extensible and reusable code.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Software Development
- Contribute to feature engineering, and behavior planning for intelligent utilization of energy systems.
- Utilize time-series analytic techniques to further enhance these systems.
- Refactor Matlab development into runtime working environment.
- Select, propose, and develop real-time control methodologies and systems.
- Propose new ideas that expand the modularity, performance, or otherwise improve the performance & response of these high-end systems.
- Implementation of control systems in C / Ladder / Statement List.
- Support verification and testing.
- Specify, configure and validate all required hardware (e.g. servers, displays).
- Interface with a cross-functional team for development and product release.
- Document and present design, development, verification of work.
- Project Management
- Meet deadlines for design deliverables set by Lead P.D. Engineer
- Where applicable, participate in status update meetings with groups outside of our division (e.g. solar design team, end users)
- Employee could be expected to travel up to 10% of calendar year for onsite integration, interface with customers, and maintenance support
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Allison@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Allison@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.