|Job Title: Assembler Date Posted: 8/28/2019Location: College Station, TXJob Type: Contract Full-Time Immediate 9 month position available in College Station, TX Minimum Requirements:
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Assembler experience and Soldering
- Ability to work off instructions
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Performs various electronic assembly operations utilizing company drawings, blueprints, documents, and procedures.
- Performs test and checkout operations as documented by the appropriate procedures and checklists.
- Understands and ensures the need for complete and accurate check sheets and test forms.
- Ability to coordinate all necessary job orders and stock transactions with Inventory Control.
- Performs various cleaning operations at the workbench and in the cleaning area.
- Interface with Customer Support department to perform troubleshooting, checkout, and repair of customer equipment as necessary.
- Interface with R&D department to provide prototype and first article assembly of electronic assemblies as necessary.
- High School graduate or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in soldering techniques and practices.
- Ability to operate various hand tools, power tools, and test & diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to read and obey safety rules, procedures and regulations when performing all tasks.
- Ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Well organized and self-motivated.\
Work EnvironmentShop/warehouse environment:
- Frequent heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Full range of physical motions associated with general labor work continually throughout 8 hours
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
- intermittent exposure to all outdoor weather conditions
- intermittent exposure to shop noise and fumes all within limits of OSHA standards
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.