Immediate 12 month position available in Lake Mary, FL
- Working in a safe, clean, non-air conditioned tall ceiling warehouse.
- Fast pace shipping and receiving tasks.
- Computer data entry.
- LTL and Parcel shipments as well as will call customer pick-ups.
- Forklift operation stand up electric and conventional sit down LP gas type.
- Operating safely in receiving material by way of semi-tractor trailers, breaking down skids of material, placing material in appropriate warehouse locations.
- Pulling customer orders, stretch wrapping and preparing paper work.
- Loading common carrier trucks.
- Working closely with others in a teamwork oriented workplace.
- General warehouse housekeeping task of keeping things neat, clean and orderly.
- Receive, identify, reconcile, and deliver inventory to the home location
- Identify, organize, pull and load only those products on a customer order
- Identify and enter the correct shipment data into system (ie PRMS shipment confirmation, UPS manifest system)
- Request and print shipping documents (ie pack list and bill of lading)
- Investigate and reconcile customer requests concerning shipment discrepancies
- Coordinate the pickup of customer orders with freight carrier
- Maintain accurate inventory records through cycle count
- Coordinate, arrange and wrap product on a skid or in a box to ensure that it is not damaged in transit
- Rearrange and/or install rack uprights, cross members and decking for the product to be stored
- Maintain general machine and equipment maintenance and warehouse housekeeping
- Forklift operation, stand up elect., conventional sitdown
- Manage the ordering of shipping supplies
- Perform the electronic transfer of product from one location to another within the system
- Coordinate and record customer returns through the Distribution Center RMO area
This position requires a person with:
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good Safe Work Habits.
- Have A Team Work and Respectful Attitude.
- One that can work closely with others.
- One that has been trained in safe forklift operation and held a lift truck operator license.
- Preferably done material handling for two years
- Reliable, Responsible and Dependable.
- On the job training is provided.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive fe