Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.Desired Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implantation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
- Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-A-1994.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in commissioning and troubleshooting HVAC systems (preferably Nuclear HVAC) is preferred.
- Experience in the testing, design, specification, or installation of commercial building mechanical and control systems and other systems being commissioned.
- Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting scoping meetings; good team-building skills; strong communication skills, especially documentation.
- Experience writing functional performance test plans and assembling a complete testing plan.
- Experience in design installation and/or troubleshooting of direct digital controls and energy management systems.
- Knowledge and familiarity with air and water testing and balancing
- Able to support the following:
- Read, electrical diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Understand equipment control software and instrument control loops.
- Participate in cross functional teamwork.
- Coordinate multiple work groups during testing and provide technical support.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Marion@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Marion@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.