On behalf of our client a leading FMCG company in the region is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager.
Purpose of the Job
Support Head of Trade Marketing and Sales team with better understanding of Trade Marketing Spend effectiveness and Category Management, which will result in accelerated Net Revenue growth.
- Developing, driving & analyzing the execution of company priorities.
- Works closely Regional Sales Managers.
- Continuously provide sales, both field and account management, and marketing with proactive ideas and challenges.
- Promotional evaluations and recommendations. (4P’s)
- Management of Point of Sales material.
- Provide support for any major negotiations as required – this would specifically apply to annual contracts and major promotion negotiations.
- Assist in the compilation and interpretation of any consumer and trade research.
- Putting together launch programmes, including launch presenters in conjunction with marketing and addressing mutual benefits and needs.
- Management, control and monitoring of Trade Spend, Decision Support and Trade Marketing Budgets to ensure effective use of resources.
- Pricing and feature analysis.
- Management of sales systems and support.
- Very computer literate
- Strong communication skills at all levels, in all departments.
- Analytical, problem solver.
- Initiative, self-sufficient.
- A fundamental knowledge of Business Management.
- Highly developed and demonstrated people management skills.
- Extensive experience of sales and trade strategy.
5 Years Minimum experience in FMCG with top companies and 2 Years Minimum in trade marketing role.