Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Take your career to the next level as a e-Business Technical Business Analyst with Resolvit. We’ve grown 51% over the last five years and have been included on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies three times. How? We hire the best in their fields - results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Put your electronic data interchange (EDI) and XML skills to work by providing business and technical analysis, planning, and consulting for customer solutions. As the e-Business Technical Business Analyst, you will support application system projects, focusing primarily on customer-facing e-Commerce initiatives. You will utilize and promote IT processes and tools for cost-effective project delivery with business partners and the technical development group, as well as interface with stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of information technology solutions. You will also develop and test maps for messages in EDI, XML, and proprietary formats while analyzing user information flows, coordinating small to medium IT projects, and training users on new IT solutions. Additionally, you will:
- Understand proposed business process changes and compose technical specifications outlining the necessary modifications to existing applications
- Ensure that customer needs are being met and that assignments are delivered on time by participating in project/planning meetings and communicating regularly with the team
- Interact with internal and external customers to create relationships that deliver value
- Participate in process improvement efforts
- Potentially serve as a team lead on specific assignments by preparing project plans, coordinating multiple resources, and reporting project status
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- More than 4 to 6 years of experience working with Internet-based e-Commerce solutions
- Understanding of business processes and of how to work with other IT groups to accomplish goals
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with business and technical liaisons
- Skills in business requirements elicitation, use cases, and requirements traceability matrices
- Ability to analyze business processes/problems and document them with modeling tools
- Experience using project management software to plan large projects
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with the offshore teams
- Understanding of project management methodology and the use of IT project tools
Great Additional Skills:
- Working knowledge of Agile and Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodologies is a plus
- One or more related professional certification
What’s in it for You?
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance and long term disability coverage
- In-person support from a local Consultant Care Manager
- Networking opportunities with other consulting professionals
- Short term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to join our team, click “Apply” to register with our online talent community. Completion of our online registration process will take 5 minutes.
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Position ID with any correspondence!