Our client has an immediate need for a Call Center Inbound Sales Representative for someone living in the Boca Raton, Florida area.
Inbound customer inquiries are typically the type of sales calls that you will receive. This product has been around for a long time. In today’s technology environment our client has a great history of protecting our loved ones with a world class customer service department and a company that is positioned to grow very quickly.
Job Responsibilities of the Call Center Inbound Sales Representative:
- Effectively speak to prospects/customers about our client’s product.
- Actively seek to turn prospects into customers.
- Consistently meet or exceed departmental revenue goals through active sales techniques.
- Consistently meet or exceed key performance indicators.
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate honesty, integrity, and respect for each other.
- Report to work on time and effectively plan time off
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Meet and or exceed daily/monthly quotas for sales channel.
- Provide feedback on prospects/customer questions to help improve processes.
- Able to overcome/side-step customer objections and concerns.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes as listed in the employee handbook.
Skill Requirements of the Call Center Inbound Sales Representative:
- College degree preferred and/or relative experience
- Strong customer service, sales and resolution skills.
- Ability to multi-task order input while managing a positive customer experience on the phone
- Outstanding phone and people skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 plus years of inbound and/or outbound sales experience.
- Stable work record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Compensation for the Call Center Inbound Sales Representative:
Potential Annual Commissions 20k to 40k (paid monthly)
Health / Medical Insurance
Plenty of PTO