The Call Center Manager is responsible for all aspects of the outbound contact center operations related to the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) business. The Call Center Manager implements, and reviews contact center policies/procedures and workflow to ensure performance standards and scheduling targets are met, with a focus on provider utilization, member scheduling rate, member decline rate, overall call quality, and team engagement. The Call Center Manager is responsible for developing and preserving a united team spirit among all members of the Call Center.
RELOCATION MONEY PROVIDED
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for creating and maintaining an upbeat, positive and productive work environment with exceptional communication skills. Participate in the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices, management reporting, and business processes to meet/surpass departmental goals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Provide full oversight for the daily management of the HRA Call Center, overseeing Outreach & (Logistic) Scheduling Coordinator team, meeting all Key Performance Metric targets and the hiring, development and training needs of staff.
- Oversee operational objectives and initiatives of Outreach Coordinator & (Logistic) Scheduling Coordinator teams.
- Meet monthly key call center performance goals including quality, productivity, aht, vph, scheduled rates, decline rates, contact rates, and other key performance indicators
- Perform daily management of HRA Call Center Supervisor, Logistics Supervisor & staff to ensure successful business results and appropriate communication and timely resolution of any requests
- Serve as project and departmental lead under the guidance/collaboration of the HRA business unit stakeholders
- Facilitate & assist in development of new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure program's success across teams. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments in order to achieve the HRA goals and objectives.
- Oversee resource planning, staffing, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for team
- Conduct supervisor coaching sessions weekly/monthly with documentation as well as conduct formal performance reviews, including annual goal setting/performance development plan, mid-year reviews and final year end performance review
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality; Strive to provide all agents/clients/members with outstanding customer experience
- Provide afterhours/on call support during weekends/holidays as related to member rescheduling process as needed
- Answer incoming calls and complete confirmation/reminder calls as needed
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data
- May be assigned other duties
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Metrics of success for the HRA Call Center Manager role will include:
- High member schedule rate (i.e., the percentage of members who accept a visit)
- Low member decline rate (i.e., the percentage of members who decline a visit)
- High productivity rates for outbound & inbound teams (calls per hour, contacts per hour, scheduled visits per hour, speed to answer, AHT, AWT/After Call etc.)
- High provider utilization rate
- High provider satisfaction rate with scheduling department
- Low turnaround time for member scheduling from initial data load
- Low frequency of invalid numbers
- Low frequency of provider scheduling escalations/complaints
- Schedule adherence of HRA Call Center staff
- Low attrition rate of HRA Call Center staff
- High job satisfaction of HRA Call Center staff
Note: reasonable benchmarks for performance metrics to be determined over time & experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all internal and external employees.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to transfer knowledge to staff with different backgrounds, educational experiences and learning styles
- Call center or inside sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communication with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Compliance rules and regulations a plus.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
Salary- $60,000.00 $70,000.00
Health benefits -Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
*Basic Life and AD&D Insurance:
*Supplemental Life Insurance:
*Long Term Disability:
*Employee Assistance Plan (EAP):
*Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Spending Accounts are also available to our employees.
RELOCATION MONEY PROVIDED