Our client is seeking a Director, Customer Success who will direct and shape customer service strategies and activities to improve customer satisfaction and enhance Company’s reputation in customer service excellence. The Director will provide insight into issues affecting customer service and work across organizations to improve service excellence. This position is key to Company’s success by ensuring high customer satisfaction based on support responsiveness, professionalism of customer interactions, issue resolution efficiency, and customer communication.
This individual will oversee approximately 90 employees in their Customer Service, Technical Support, Software Support, & Inside Sales departments. They will look for ways to integrate processes across all of these areas to create and drive service excellence to meet their customers’ needs and financial commitments.
This position will be based out of Warrenville, Illinois. Responsibilities of the Director, Customer Success:
Qualifications/Skills of the Director, Customer Success:Experience
- Oversee team of inside sales representatives; provide on-going coaching and feedback to develop skills, improve performance, and address under performing territories.
- Establish and maintain timely and thorough reporting to the National Sales Manager on all customer care metrics
- Develop and implement strategies for up selling, cross selling and outbound campaigns as appropriate
- Perform direct customer follow-up (including both verbal and written responses) on all difficult or unusual customer care issues.
- Assign and direct the workflow to ensure excellent service is delivered through appropriate staff planning and scheduling to meet/exceed all of the department’s goals
- Liaise with the CRT Managers and Regional Directors
- Design, create, and implement key strategies and initiatives to improve customer service at all levels within the company.
- Document and communicate throughout the organization the shared vision for customer service and experience improvements.
- Achieve quality results through team interaction and effective cross-group and cross-functional collaboration.
- Reinforce best customer services practices on a daily basis, and develop and implement new best practices to meet the growing needs of the organization.
- Implement Customer-focused business processes and reporting to effectively capture how support is executing on the customer experience.
- Identify, develop, and refine key reports that assist the Customer Service teams in accurately measuring performance, customer satisfaction, response time, and other key performance indicators important to the department's ongoing success.
- Champion customer issues across the company to ensure rapid issue resolution and to help shape future products and services
- Manage the Customer Support budget and meet monthly budget targets
- Establish the recruiting, training, professional development and performance management framework that will result in effective and satisfied managers and employees who serve satisfied customers.
General Skills and Attributes
- 5+ years’ experience as Customer Support/Inside Sales Manager, or Director-level experience
- Sales management experience preferred
- Proven track record in defining and leading a customer support organization
- Evidence of driving continuous improvements within an organization in benefit of the customer experience
- Possess excellent leadership, management, and communication skills – is credible at the senior level.
- Experience developing and implementing customer support plans, policies, and procedures
- Experience training, motivating, and driving a team of customer support personnel
- Excellent understanding of all areas of business operations and able to effectively work with all departments within the organization to promote customer service excellence
Salary 130 to 160k
401k up to 4.5 match
Disability Long and short