Our client, one of the largest Business Process Outsourcing companies in the world is looking to become the global leader in 3rd party ad content moderation services. With the explosion of social media and user-generated content comes an increasing demand for moderating and responding to illegal and ethical violations. Major stories from foreign and domestic political espionage, to violence and terrorism, to deceptive acts and practices related to products and services are dominating the headlines. And social media sites and other heavily user-generated content platforms are facing exponential costs in legal fees, brand damage and repair, advertiser boycotts, and overhead as they scramble in response to the outcry of consumers for accountability.
The Company has an immediate need for an Ad Content Moderation Operations Director with proven and successful ad content moderation strategy and operations leadership to build and oversee global, multi-site delivery of third party ad content moderation services, and will be given access to the company's extensive financial, technological and human resources. This is a top priority directive straight from the CEO and the successful individual in this role will have considerable influence, visibility and opportunities for growth.Location:
Virtual - Anywhere in the US (
Must be willing and able to travel internationallyResponsibilities:
- Manage the overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work (together with Vendor Account Manager)
- Manage the day-to-day operations in accordance with requirements and SLAs set out in this SOW. Prompt identification and resolution of Service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures. Transition management during set up phase or expansion phases.
- Establish the Service Provider infrastructure necessary to perform the Services, including all technology, financial, human resources, security, facilities and communication resources. Coordinate with Clients as needed. Install all Service delivery processes and Service Level reporting mechanisms.
- Provide exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of your team, including managers and reps, achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement
- Drive Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gains
- Flag and escalate business risks timely to Client
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast-paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 8+ years of experience in operations, preferably in technology industry
- 5+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Prior and recent experience in Ad Content Moderation with Google/YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or similar hosts of heavily user-generated content.
- Empathy for the social media / user-generated content community and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
- Excited to be part of a global operations teams, design effective business operations, tackle complex problems, and develop individual team members
- Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- Stable work history
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Based on experience with the intention of moving the candidate forward financially. Total targeted Comp 200k-225k
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, AD&D