The Program Manager manages the daily operations of multiple programs, serves as primary contact for our client partner, and provides frequent and comprehensive information about the performance of all programs operations. Ensures performance metrics are continuously met and that staffing is appropriate for contact patterns. Ensure stellar customer care is provided at all times.Job Responsibilities:
- Excellent conflict management skills for the purpose of resolving escalated employee and customer complaint issues.
- Solid communication skills to effectively deal with various levels of management, staff and/or outside contacts.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts verbally and in writing and adopts writing style and language to fit the situation/audience.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of solving issues related to team performance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively develop and lead a high performing team in the meeting function/department/company short-term goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated positive, mentoring style of leadership. Excellent motivational skills.
- Demonstrated change management aptitude and ability. Takes a proactive role in bringing about change, applying new ways to develop the business through improved management of people and processes.
- Ability to think strategically and identify critical success factors when developing strategy and plans for assigned area of responsibility.
- Ability to proactively develop and maintain solid business partnerships to ensure success in balancing the department and customer needs with the legal and financial expectations of the organization and ensure needed business outcomes.
- Minimum three years progressive customer service management.
- Minimum two years P&L responsibility including budgeting for minimum $1M annually
- Minimum two three years client relationship experience. Main point of contact including operations and new business development.
- Advanced user ability with Excel, Power Point and Word.
52-75k salary based on experience
Basic Relocation money available