The Call Center conducts outreach to prospective program participants, explains program benefits and services and enrolls participants into appropriate programs. This role will be dedicated to ensuring these interactions with prospective participants are of the highest quality, primarily through actively managing, enhancing, refining and maintaining a call quality and training program. The Call Center Sales Training Manager will also ensure continued adherence to process and achievement of target metrics through monitoring of and reporting on key EC quality KPIs. This role requires a strong and respected leader, communicator and educator who has excellent interpersonal skills and can multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Title: Call Center Sales Training ManagerLocation: New York, NYThe Primary Responsibilities:
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Position Requirements:Experience and Skills:
- Strategize, implement and execute best-in-class quality management and training programs.
- Create and maintain quality standards, policies, procedures, monitoring forms, and other quality or training-related documentation.
- Evaluate data to report on quality KPIs and identify trends and opportunities that lead to concepts and ideas to improve quality and training.
- Develop tools and concepts to measure success of training for both internal team members as well as any external vendors.
- Oversee development and administration of training initiatives identified by quality/performance trends, call quality data, and business needs to meet Call Center quality-related KPIs.
- Proactively build new training materials and quality programs to address new client requirements, new challenges that arise via calls monitored, trends in reports and feedback from the team.
- Support and provide direct and timely feedback to the Call Specialists as well as ensuring timely and two way sharing of information with the Call Center Supervisors.
- Support onboarding of new staff through oversight and active on boarding of new hire training programs.
- Collaborate and communicate with Call Center management team to implement process improvements, address performance challenges and adherence to new procedures, as well as manage alignment on performance trends, improvement opportunities, and quality approaches.
- Evaluate current technology and tools available and make recommendations for those that would enhance the sales, operations, compliance through these tools that enhance training and quality assurance and assist in roll-out and implementation.
- Develop direct reports in all aspects of their roles and manage their education and career growth.
- Monitor and evaluate Call Center Quality Assurance leaders calls and provide feedback and call coaching and calibration to ensure consistent evaluation across the team.
- Foster a positive, supportive, high morale, high integrity, energetic work environment for both in office and remote staff.
- Seven to ten years call center experience, with five years in the areas of training and call quality management required.
- Prior experience managing teams directly and indirectly; working with remote team members with strong training and education experience.
- Prior experience specifically in Training and Quality Management of sales agents in Call Center environment required.
- Individual sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience with Data Analysis.
- Strong Creative and Analytical skills.
- Bachelor degree required.
Compensation:70-90k SalaryGenerous additional bonus $10,000.00 to $18,000.00Great benefits
- Personal ownership of assignments and responsibilities
- Display a harmonious and cooperative spirit projecting energy and enthusiasm
- Lead, initiate and manage projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis
- Resilience and ability to persevere and complete initiatives even in the face of adversity
- Discipline and organization and patience to manage competing priorities
- High levels of energy and positive ambition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate across the organization consistently.