The Call Center Supervisor is primarily accountable for leading the Call Center Outreach & Scheduling Coordinator teams. The Call Center Supervisor position is responsible for leading, coaching developing and preserving a united team spirit among members of the Call Center. The Call Center Supervisor supervises and monitors the day-to-day activities of the Outreach & Scheduling Coordinators with a focus on agent performance development related to member scheduling rate, member decline rate, average handle time, average speed to answer, abandon rate and overall call quality.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the day-to-day activity and development of agents within a complex call center environment. Regularly conducts coaching feedback with agents to ensure maximum quality and production of all call center team members. Responsible for creating and fostering an environment where agents are motivated, counseled, engaged and committed to providing excellent interactions resulting in meeting/exceeding scheduled rates, call quality guidelines and all other key performance metrics. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Metrics of success for the Call Center Supervisor role will include:
- Monitor and evaluate agent performance, daily/weekly/monthly including calls and after-call/work monitoring, utilizing call recording and quality assurance applications, review productivity and attendance reports and coach agents to improve performance
- Promote teamwork and agent development through consistent interaction, effective coaching and creating an engaging team environment
- Meet monthly key call center performance goals including, quality, productivity, aht, vph, scheduled rates, decline rates, contact rates, and other key performance indicators
- Responsible for scheduling staff based on project volume and managing Outreach & Scheduling team coverage for PTO/Sick etc.
- Conduct agent coaching sessions weekly/monthly with documentation as well as conduct formal agent performance reviews, including annual goal-setting/performance development plan, mid-year reviews and final year end performance review
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality; Strive to provide all clients/members with outstanding customer experience.
- Assist Call Center Agents with career development
- Ensure that agent/provider/member/client questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly. Address challenging customers/NPs/agents and challenging problems with outstanding customer service and attention to detail
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA, and all other relevant business units of the company to facilitate problem solving.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in activities and procedures
- Provide afterhours/on call support during weekends/holidays as related to member rescheduling process as needed
- Answer incoming calls and complete confirmation/reminder calls as needed
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data
- May be assigned other duties
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work second shift hours up to 11pm.
- High member schedule rate (i.e., the percentage of members who accept a visit)
- Low member decline rate (i.e., the percentage of members who decline a visit)
- High productivity rates (calls per hour, contacts per hour, scheduled visits per hour, aht, etc.)
- Schedule adherence of Outreach & Schedule Coordinators
- Low attrition rate of Outreach & Schedule Coordinators
- High job satisfaction of Outreach & Schedule Coordinators
- Note: reasonable benchmarks for performance metrics to be determined over time & experience
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all internal and external employees.
- Associate degree in related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
- 3 years call center supervisory or team lead experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communication with internal and external customers with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA Compliance rules and regulations a plus.
- Professionalism in appearance, communications and demeanor
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Stable work record
- Must be able to work 2nd shift
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen, speak and view (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus) as required to:
- Read printed material on paper and similar medium, on a PC or similar electronic devices.
Training /Certification Requirements:
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- No travel required.
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
Salary 42-46k (
could go as high as 50k for the right candidate)
Plus Bonus potential