We have a great opportunity if you live in Lehi, UT or willing to move with relocation assistance.
Our client is a leading provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services focused on the complex, voice-based segment of customer care services. Our client seeks a passionate customer success manager, with a proven track record of driving customer business value. This role is responsible for a portfolio of customers after the initial sale, including understanding business drivers, planning implementation, and executing the service launch. In this role, you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building long-term strategic relationships with customers and ensure they realize full value from their investment.
Business Unit Leader responsible for all aspects of client program and relationship management. Develop client and business strategy and ensure execution by the company’s organization to meet client and company’s expectations. Responsible for financial management of the business unit with P&L accountability.
A motivated and driven customer advocate, you will work closely with sales, support and product teams to ensure customers realize the full benefit of Company services throughout their entire product lifecycle. To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities. This is an extremely entrepreneurial position and requires the decision making, work ethic, and tenacity of an entrepreneur.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the call center/BPO business.
- Ability to develop, communicate and advocate specific business outcomes for clients
- Collaborate with others to develop value based solutions
- Develop strong, lasting client relationships and navigate complex political environments
- Develop impactful executive presentations
- Uncover, manage and resolve obstacles that hinder achievement of objectives
- Make recommendations regarding pricing and contract terms.
- Demonstrate personal drive and sense of urgency.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a diverse portfolio of accounts and develop strategies for client success and value creation/realization. Portfolio will typically range from 8-12 accounts.
- Facilitate regular interactions with key stakeholders to define and proactively drive progress towards desired business metrics and outcomes.
- Lead initiatives with customers to drive positive Net Promoter and candidate experience scores.
- Direct efforts of the front-line fulfillment teams and coordinate with local management to optimize performance.
- Partner with the Company Sales teams to identify growth and expansion opportunities within your account base.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Two years of experience working in a project environment, ideally within a technology company.
- 4+ years of call center or related outsourcing experience.
- 4+ years of managing complex client relationships and providing leadership in a dynamic global operating environment.
- Strong business acumen, with experience assessing business needs, designing solutions and managing to successful conclusion.
- Great communicator, organized and analytical and enjoy working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent presenter and creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of various levels across large and complex enterprise organizations.
- A four-year college degree required.
80k to 120k (based on experience)Bonus
Great benefitsRelocation assistance available