If you have Workforce Management experience and if your looking for a great company to grow with and if you able to learn then you may want to apply for this job.
The Workforce Management Analyst will be responsible for creating schedules that will allow the center to meet its service level, sales, abandonment, and scheduled training classes. The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for monitoring and reporting agent schedule adherence in real-time using real-time adherence software and ACD real-time displays. The Workforce Management Analyst will work closely with Operations, Training, HR, and IT calling out non-adherent events via email, Microsoft Teams, and face to face. The Workforce Management Analyst also monitors agent behaviors in real-time, advising Operations of events such as long breaks, long lunches, hold times, incorrect states that exceeds established thresholds. The Workforce Management Analyst watches real-time statistics/call board queues across various measures such as Service level, Average Handle Time, Absenteeism or staffing interval requirements to ensure we are meeting standards as defined by client. Also provides real-time feedback to Work Force Management (WFM) and Operations management.
Essential Job Functions
Core duties and responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned
- Must have a basic understanding of call center and workforce management terminology and call center productivity metrics.
- Maintains agent information within WFM Environment including agent availability.
- Creates and adjusts weekly schedules based upon forecasted contact volume and handle times.
- Gathers data for shift bids. Creates and distributes shift bids that will allow the department to balance labor expenses and customer expectations.
- Updates daily KPI data for tracking agents call center performance via established reporting protocols.
- Assists with the attendance tracking and coordinates with management to ensure schedule adherence.
- Make schedule adjustments when agent PTO/exceptions are planned/unplanned for future schedules.
- Update management and staffing schedules as needed to ensure all KPIs are met when there are any changes in availability (i.e. attrition, call outs, volume-exceeding forecasts, PTO, etc…)
- Monitor and adjust call center agents’ schedules based upon the active forecast and intraday statistics to meet service level, occupancy, abandonment, and cost per call goals. Directly assist Team Supervisors and Leads through monitoring activities to ensure that agents are adhering to their schedules.
- Manage/coordinate skills-based contact volume utilizing intraday data between different workgroups and contact centers.
- Prepare and maintain off-phone activities (i.e. training schedules, briefings, team meetings and all other off phone activities) based upon the active forecast and intraday statistics.
- Excellent, organizational, listening, interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must demonstrate and upbeat and positive disposition.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive individual and independent thinker.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of Intermediate level reporting experience which includes, creating, analyzing, and summarizing for Executives
- 1- year customer service-oriented job experience
- 1 years of WFM contact center experience
- Knowledge of Injixo or similar WFM application is helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Excel – Format, sum, subtotal, filtering, sorting, vlookup…
- Regularly uses a keyboard to interact with computer system
- Regularly required to communicate verbally and present publicly
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk, talk and hear listen to agents through various communication channels
Quarterly bonus opportunity
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.