Our client is looking for a high energy Director of Business Solutions (BPO) sales professional passionate about selling solutions. In this role you will utilize your hunter mentality, excellent communication skills and wealth of enterprise sales expertise to qualify, position & close customer contracts for Business Process Outsourcing solutions. You will leverage your greater Company community of stakeholders, marketing, inside sales, customer success, finance, operations and other supporting departments to ensure that their customer solutions exceed expectations and promote long-term and mutually prosperous relationships.
You must have an active Rolodex in these sector’s and at least 5 years of experience of selling BPO services in the various sectors. Such as Financial Services, Health Care, Telco, Customer Service , back office, help desk & data entry? etc.….
Location: THIS JOB IS VIRTUAL: You must live in USA
- Responsibilities of the Director of Business Solutions (BPO)
- Exceed quarterly & annual sales targets measured against Annual Contract Value (ACV) quotas. (3M a year in new Logo’s)
- Work closely with company CEO to build and nurture sales pipeline through well-orchestrated inbound and outbound prospecting campaigns
- Be a predictable sales forecaster by meticulously tracking leads and opportunities with detailed notes in the CRM platform
- Coordinate resources and SMEs to professionally respond to new business opportunities (e.g. Introductory calls, scoping calls, RFPs, RFIs, etc.)
- Identify potential expansion opportunities within existing clients
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients
Qualifications of the Director of Business Solutions:
- Five (5) or more years of enterprise sales experience working with midsize to large corporations selling complex solutions (business process outsourcing, technical sales, customer service, back office, help desk & data entry ect. We require at least the last 5 years of recent BPO sales.
- Prior proven and successful experience exceeding a minimum 3 million annual sales quotas
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) recent sales experience a must
- Experience in selling International BPO services
- Proven experience in successfully building and managing relationships with enterprise clients
- Proven closer with proven ability to meet and exceed quotas
- Critical thinking skills - Ability to analyze customer data and translate into problem-solving solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated by a highly leveraged, commission-based comp plan with a competitive base salary
- Proficient computer skills including CRM, sales engagement & marketing automation tools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Some Travel as needed
- You must have a stable work record and have no more than 3 jobs in the last 10 years.
Salary 80k to 120k BOE
Fixed residual of 3% for life of account
401K match program as well as profit sharing (as part of incentive compensation)
You will receive a company-owned laptop and cell phone.