Our client has an immediate need for a Call Center Supervisor for someone living in the Scottsdale, AZ area.Through Innovation, Performance, Passion, Candor, Trust and Fun the Call Center Supervisor is responsible for daily call center operations. The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for activities necessary to maintaining a productive workforce while providing encouragement and consistent coaching. Call Center Supervisors are responsible for holding the team accountable to responsibilities and expectations of the job in addition to reaching team goals and KPI’s. This role resides in the Scottsdale Office and reports to the Operations Director, interacting with the Account Management team to assist in functions necessary to a positive patient experience.Responsibilities:
Measurable Expectations: Team Average:
- Monitor Inbound Call Volumes, Service Levels, and tickle queues ensuring KPI’s are met through Connect First and Company’s BI dashboards, making recommendations to the Operations Director regarding changes in work schedules and/or staffing levels based on historical and forecasted volumes.
- Ensuring team members receive weekly schedules by Wednesday of the week prior to the scheduled shift
- Manage requests for time off within the business need
- Manage request for shift changes/ swaps.
- Manage Team Member schedule adherence – coaching and counseling team members who are not complaint.
- Track, Coach and Counsel team members on Wrap Up Time consistently, managing to the Performance Improvement Plan Policy.
- Track, Coach and Counsel team members on Talk Time consistently, managing to the Performance Improvement Plan Policy.
- Handle call escalations and “supervisor requests”. The expectation is the Call Center Supervisor is the primary resource for escalated calls, coordinating with the Account Management team when unavailable.
- Participate in the Quality Assurance - Calibration process. Provide coaching and training within 48 hours of the completed QA not meeting the 90% goal.
- Maintain bonus tracking, ensuring team members who earn a bonus receive an accurate performance based bonus timely.
- Manage LiveChat scheduling, Adherence and Ticket Follow Up.
- Complete a meaningful annual team member evaluation.
- Ensure escalated issues/disputes are addressed and the appropriate actions are initiated within the same business day that the issue is presented. If the issue requires the Account Management Team and/or Client intervention, ensure that the appropriate person is contacted within the same business day as well.
- Coach, train, and hold the customer care team accountable to the Policies and Procedures and communicate any changes to a Policy or Procedure to the team.
- Answer technical questions from the Customer Care Representatives about healthcare revenue cycle processes and insurance billing.
- Ensure the Customer Care team adheres to their assigned schedule and backfill schedules when team members call off.
- Ensure that the customer care team provides timely follow-up when a return call is necessary.
- Ensure daily that phone lines are operational and agents are logged into the appropriate queues throughout the day.
- Ensure that all voicemails from guarantors/patients are responded to within the same day.
- Proficiency in accessing each Healthcare Provider’s Patient Accounting system remotely.
- Help team members research patient billing questions and ensure that team members are equipped with the necessary tools.
- Address issues related to guarantor/patient payments immediately:
- Refund or cancel payments processed via the Company system, Patient Portal, Phone IVR system using Client Console before business close – when a transaction was processed erroneously.
- Initiate research (via Client Console, Payment Exception List etc.) for cashed and unapplied checks.
- Review and manage refund requests when applicable (some clients manage their own credits and refunds). If a guarantor/patient requests a refund and it appears to be a valid request (e.g. credit balance) then initiate the process same day.
- Share feedback to further improve daily processes impacting workflow and/or patient experience and client satisfaction.
- Must establish and maintain effective work relationships with new and existing customers through a high degree of professionalism and excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Schedule Adherence - 95% to 105% of schedule time
- SLA - Goal - 90%
- Talk Time - Goal= 4.75
- Hold Time - Goal = .30
- Wrap Time - Goal = 1.20
- QA Scores - Goal = 90% with no compliance violations
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Three (3) years of experience in a hospital business office in the collection of Insurance and Self Pay Collections preferred.
- Two (2) years call center experience required.
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Strong verbal, written, and negotiation skills are required to deal with patient’s financial issues. Strong typing skills are also required to document all work.
- Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
35-45k Base Salary
Health insurance allowance