Our client is a leader in providing outsourced customer contact management solutions and services to a wide range of clients: large, medium-sized businesses, and public entities around the world. They have an immediate opening for a self-motivated, outgoing, and energetic call center floor supervisor. They will invest in your future with excellent training, a competitive starting wage and an outstanding working environment.Job Type: Full-timeLocation: Winchester, VA (relocation assistance available if needed)Responsibilities of the Call Center Floor Supervisor:
Abilities of the Call Center Floor Supervisor:
- Exhibit the culture and core values by regularly applying as guiding principles in the decisions and actions chosen.
- Meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators and guidelines in addition to policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and motivating employees; coordinating, and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Reporting strengths and weaknesses that can potentially affect operations performance with appropriate actionable time-frame through day-to-day operational analysis.
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvements to increase agent performance.
- Avoid legal challenges by maintaining compliance with client service agreements and legal requirements.
- Act as an action taker to achieve preset goals, explore new ideas, technologies, and methodologies that could be applied to the Account.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards.
- May participate in hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the leadership team.
Qualifications of the Call Center Floor Supervisor:
- Strong phone presence with exemplary customer service and/or sales skills.
- Able to coach and motivate in accordance with company culture.
- Detail oriented.
- Familiar with contact center tools, systems, and methodologies.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Adaptable to swift program changes, developing the skills proactively
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Required experience of the Call Center Floor Supervisor:
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Healthcare background preferred.
- 4-5 years of management experience required.
- Call center experience required.
- PMP, Six Sigma, or Lean certification preferred.
Compensation:40-50k SalaryExcellent benefit packageRelocation assistance available if needed
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Call Center Supervisor: 4 years
- Call Center Management: 1 year