Our client is looking for a high energy VP of Business Solutions Sales professional passionate about selling solutions for one of the world’s largest BPO’s. In this role you will utilize your hunter mentality, excellent communication skills and wealth of enterprise sales expertise to qualify, position & close customer contracts for Business Process Outsourcing solutions. You will leverage your greater Company community of stakeholders, marketing, inside sales, customer success, finance, operations and other supporting departments to ensure that their customer solutions exceed expectations and promote long-term and mutually prosperous relationships.
You must have a Rolodex in the Financial sector, HealthCare and or Technology sector and at least 6 years of experience of selling Enterprise accounts.
Location: THIS JOB IS VIRTUAL: You must live in USA
Responsibilities of the Director of Business Solutions:
- Exceed quarterly & annual sales targets measured against Annual Contract Value (ACV) quotas. (5M a year in new Logo’s) Starting by year 2
- Work closely with assigned Sales Development to build and nurture a sales pipeline through well-orchestrated and organized method. We want a HUNTER and real motivated go getter.
- They are looking for various types of new Logo’s such as, tech support, chat, customer service to name a few of the types of business our client is looking for.
- Be a predictable sales forecaster by meticulously tracking leads and opportunities with detailed notes in the CRM platform
- Coordinate resources and SMEs to professionally respond to new business opportunities (e.g. Introductory calls, scoping calls, RFPs, RFIs, etc.)
- Identify potential expansion opportunities within existing clients
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients
Qualifications of the Director of Business Solutions:
- Six or more years of enterprise sales experience working with midsize to large corporations selling complex solutions (e.g. business process outsourcing, technical sales, enterprise software sales)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sales experience a plus
- Experience in selling domestic, International, brick & mortar, and/or home-based agent models a plus
- Selling into verticals such as Financial, Healthcare and Technology sales is a MUST HAVE
- Proven experience in successfully building and managing relationships with enterprise clients
- Proven closer with proven ability to meet and exceed quotas
- Critical thinking skills - Ability to analyze customer data and translate into problem-solving solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated by a highly leveraged, commission-based comp plan with a competitive base salary
- Proficient computer skills including CRM, sales engagement & marketing automation tools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Travel as needed up 50% of the time
- You must have a stable work record and have no more than 3 jobs in the last 10 years.
Salary: $120,000 to $160,000
Expected total earnings $200k first year and then up to $400k plus a year.