Easy Ice continues to grow and seeks an engaging Sales/Account Manager to join our sales team in the Chicago, Illinois region and is based out of Harwood Heights, Illinois.
The Sales/Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to grow our customer base by finding and signing up customers that represent the best fit for our service offering. In addition, this position will be responsible for handling customer service issues and requests for Chicago area customers of Easy Ice (equipment swaps, relocation of ice machines, and visiting accounts to assist with collections).
At Easy Ice, we view ourselves as an extension of our customer’s operations team. As the first point of contact with our company, it is the Sales/Account Manager’s responsibility to establish a positive foundation for lasting business partnerships with our customers. By providing fast, friendly, and expert advice, a successful Sales/Account Manager will continue to grow the business responsibly while providing a customer experience that is unparalleled in the industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Respond to in-coming prospect calls and web submissions with a sense of purpose and enthusiasm.
- Build trusted relationships with customers based on our collective expertise and experience.
- Help customers identify their business needs for an ice making solution and ensure they understand how we can address those needs; identify proper equipment for each customer’s business needs.
- Identify/address any concerns a prospective customer may have in outsourcing their ice making solution.
- Manage calls in a timely & pleasant manner collecting important information; take detailed notes of client interactions.
- Issue quotes using company systems.
- Set-up/organize new accounts along with obtaining necessary documentation.
- Manage a queue of customer sales opportunities; disqualify accounts that do not fit our program guidelines.
- Work with new owners of a business that have an Easy Ice/Automatic Icemaker machine installed to sign them up as a new customer and prevent the loss of an account or equipment.
- Achieve sales goal of 100 or more new subscription agreements on an annual basis.
- Provide assistance regarding customers’ issues, account status and required changes.
- Work w/existing customers to re-size equipment or select new installation locations within current business.
- Visit customers/assist in the collections of accounts; coordinate recovery of equipment from closed accounts.
- Prepare paperwork pertaining to account changes (ex: collection payment credit card/bank draft).
- Prepare all corresponding install and pull information for assigned accounts; coordinate the recovery of equipment from closed accounts, as needed.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $60,000 – $70,000 annually, based on knowledge and experience, along with a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life and short-term disability insurance, a flexible spending account and ample opportunity for career advancement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS AN EASY ICE SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Previous sales and customer service experience, preferred; ice machine sales experience a bonus.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required; advanced degree, desired.
- Working knowledge of computer programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) & multi-line phone systems.
- Possess exceptional verbal & written communication skills w/ability to lead conversations/positively influence customers.
- You can prioritize, are organized, energetic and reliable.
- You are confident, self-motivated and work well individually and as a team member.
- You possess a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the Chicago area (up to 50%); mileage will be reimbursed.