We are looking for a call center professional that has experience managing Vendors for a BPO in the media sector.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL job (must reside within the US)
Facilitate and maintain vendor relationships, negotiate contracts, create vendor standards and find the best available vendors to meet the company needs. This includes managing call center partners, media company, 3rd party CRM, and payment processors to secure strong relationships while meeting the needs of the company. Improving performance, revenue and efficiency through data and report analysis.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Establish standards.
- Establish standards and guidelines for new and existing vendors.
- Monitor all vendors to ensure the policies are being followed.
- Cultivate relationships.
- Maintain relationships with all vendors by communicating and meeting with them frequently.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Negotiate new and existing vendor contracts as needed.
- Conduct interviews and meetings with new potential vendors.
- Ensure vendors contractual compliance by tracking and managing performance against service level agreements and other terms in the contracts.
- Maintain a vendor management database including managing contract renewals and expirations.
- Develop and analyze reports to ensure all vendors are meeting the company needs.
- Review and approve all vendor invoices.
- Manage call center vendors
- Analyze data to determine appropriate routing strategies to maximize performance.
- Script optimization to improve sales performance and maintain compliance standards.
- Data analysis of each call centers performance.
- Validate all data files received from each of the centers to ensure accurate reporting.
- Manage scripting and product SKU’s to ensure all call centers have accurate information in their systems.
- Weekly call calibrations to ensure proper alignment to performance initiatives
- Manage the call center performance strategies and help identify and develop call center leaders.
- Manage the inbound, outbound, and customer care department in the call centers to maximize profit and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and analyze scripts to be used for the inbound, outbound and customer care departments.
- Implement and manage the results and execution of script and offer testing (split testing).
- Ensure call center staffing is aligned to media schedules and ensure adequate plans are in place for long term media plans.
- Research and onboard new call centers as needed.
- Listen to calls and provide feedback to call centers.
- Provide lead lists for outbound calling campaigns.
- Manage and implement initiatives to improve non-sales related activity such as lead capture and email capture.
- On-site training of call center agents.
- Roll out new products when they come to market.
- Manage media company vendors
- Data analysis to identify cost efficiencies of all booked media.
- Manage TFNs.
- Ensure the media schedules are accurate.
- Provide feedback on performance and expectations.
- Manage the CRM vendors
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Work closely with the vendor to optimize the day-to-day operations.
* Other duties as assigned.
Salary 85k to 100k
Generous Bonus Monthly and annually