As the Vice President of Sales, you will lead the Sales organization. We are looking for someone with inside sales experience and a proven track record of developing successful sales strategies & high performing teams.
The candidate should be an independent self-starter, strong communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit who will execute the company’s revenue objectives.
Are you an assertive visionary that wants to be in control of your own destiny? Do you want a compensation plan that rewards you for your ability to drive sales reps with no cap?
- Lead and manage all sales related activities
- Recruit, train, retain and mentor high-performing and highly engaged sales team
- Manage, motivate & mentor staff in identifying, qualifying, developing, and closing
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the sales process and re calibrate accordingly
- Utilize sales reporting and analytics effectively
- Provide input into Marketing programs and promotions
- Design key business development, sales and relationship-building initiatives.
- Provide strong and credible leadership to the sales staff, setting a unified direction for the team
- Conduct meetings, know each sales rep and their opportunities
- 5 years minimum Sales Leadership experience
- Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain superstar-level talent
- Significant experience with Inside Sales & long-term relationship building
- Proven ability to formulate a high-level strategy, convert into a tactical plan and execute
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Strong, tested experience in organizations that drive revenue and growth
- Exceptional focus and ability to develop solutions and strategies to further accelerate growth
- Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong business and analytical acumen
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Salary 140k to 160k Room to negotiate
Commissions 25k to 75k annual paid monthly
Monday to Friday work week in most cases