If you’re selected for this position you will be groomed to take over the Director position within the first 6 months to a year. The goal is to find that person to take over for the recently promoted Director.
This position supports the Operations teams for all three divisions to ensure profitable, effective, and efficient audit engagements through effective project management, centralized claim screening, quality assurance and the claims pipeline from claim creation through completion. Director is expected to plan and implement strategies and operations, improve systems and processes, and develop and manage staff.
RELOCATION MONEY PROVIDEDRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet departmental financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Determine operational strategies by conducting needs analysis, capacity planning and performance reviews.
- Identify and implement technology and process changes to maintain and improve Statements and Recovery operations and client service.
- Communicate any concerns that may prohibit consistent success and offer solutions to Senior Management. Communicate any concerns from Senior Management to team when necessary
- Provide leadership to all resources to ensure they are working in concert toward the execution of each Project. Work with the resources to eliminate barriers to success.
- Use performance metrics and other data to analyze, diagnose, and solve problems within the business along with employee performance within the audit center.
- Ensure that each client’s and Auditor Director’s expectations are continually monitored and met throughout the engagement.
- Drive accountability for results through policies, procedures, performance metrics, incentive packages, and operational processes.
- Complete formal performance assessments on management level employees and provide regular feedback and coaching.
- Provide general support to field associates, presenting metrics results, and providing input to assessment reports if needed.
- Oversee the disciplinary actions of employees as need arises, including development of individual improvement/probationary plans, and when necessary actively participate in discipline
- Develop direct reports as motivational leaders.
- Promote a high degree of morale and spirit between Departments. This includes the degree of cooperation, communication and coordination between all Departments and employees.
- Keep the lines of communication open with all interested parties and address any issues in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional attitude and ability to communicate
- Review and approve expense reports, time sheets and bonuses and send to Senior Management for approval
- Attend training conferences and meetings as needed
- Perform any other tasks that may be required
- Supply Chain Financial Management very helpful
- Three to five years of call center management required
- Three to five years of progressively responsible experience managing procure-to-pay or accounts payable (AP) functions in a highly successful organization. (PREFERRED)
- Experience must include managing employees in a call center setting and using metrics-oriented approaches.
- Prior experience in post recovery auditing is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business administration; relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Entrepreneurial attitude with leadership skills to leverage matrix organizations to ensure that audit goals and objectives are met.
- Ability to successfully leverage technology to effectively manage day-to-day operations of a 100-seat call center
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify changing business needs and introduce proactive strategies to meet changing market and engagement requirements
- Well-developed project management skills, with the ability to remain results focused within a well-defined project plan
- Excellent client and interpersonal relationship skills, including the ability to establish credibility and interact with all levels of business users
- Sound ability to develop consultative relationships with clients to deliver quality assistance at all times
- Strong oral and written communication skills to concisely communicate key issues/results to individuals at different organizational levels both internally and within our client’s organization
- Outstanding documentation skills, with the ability to document business processes completely and accurately
- Exceptional teaming skills including the ability to work effectively with client team members
- Excellent management skills, with the ability to create a high-performance environment through motivating and empowering staff
- High degree of integrity
- Ability to resolve conflicts or confront issues
- Ability to motivate, inspire and manage people
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Salary- $65,000 to $75,000
Bonus 15% to 25%
Great benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, HAS Account, 401K and Participation
Relocation money available