Our client is seeking a Vice President of Operations (
BPO Service Delivery)– to be the face of their campuses, including hiring, training, quality control, reporting and client services. We’re looking for a leader who can collaborate with their global leadership teams to provide support and guidance to multiple client accounts.Location:
Candidate must live in, or be willing to relocate Las Vegas (
relocation assistance available if needed).
The VP will be responsible for all aspects of client program and relationship management. Develop client and business strategy and ensure execution by our client’s organization to meet their client’s expectations. Responsible for financial management of the business unit with P&L accountability.
The ideal candidate will have a performance-driven mindset and a passion for delivering extraordinary results for their clients. Experience managing a contact center with large call and interaction volumes is an asset. Key qualifications: As Vice President of Operations, You Will…
Knowledge and Abilities: As a Vice President of Operations, You Have…
- Collaborate with various departments and leaders in the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Manage and drive results for Service Delivery Operations and performance optimization through client-specific internal KPIs and financials
- Direct and audit to ensure adherence to corporate policies and processes, while honoring client-specific policies & processes
- Support and drive the culture within their teams and at their campuses
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization in a collaborative manner to ensure consistency within operations
- Drive initiatives resulting in positive improvements in margins and the strengthening of enterprise value
- Build and develop a world class Operations team, including: providing mentoring, rigorous training, development planning for team members, as well as succession planning
- Drive best practices in all areas of responsibility
- Maintain close auditing cadence through reporting, observations, and personal contact
- Motivate and inspire teams, while building trusting relationships throughout the organization
- Work directly with Operations Workforce Optimization teams to deliver client staffing requirements
- 10+ years of contact center experience in a senior leadership role with full P&L responsibility
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of post-secondary education preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing complex client relations in the Call Center (BPO) environment is required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience with the Google Suite of products is desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven tactical and strategic management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Results driven, able to focus on organizational growth and financial performance
- Ability to be creative, transparent and adaptive in a constantly changing environment
- Travel up to 25% of the time including some international travel
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain client relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively and lead client presentations as well as one on one interactions.
- Ability to negotiate win-win agreements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and financial management skills.
130 - 160k salary based on experience
Health, Vision, Dental, PTO, Vacation
Relocation assistance available if needed