One of our many clients which operate within the nexus between transportation and technology seeks an Implementation Project Manager focused on delivering high-quality communication systems and passenger information to rail transit properties throughout North America.
This client is a market leader that provides a wide range of technologies to the rail-transit and rubber-tire-transit market space. This includes traveler information, scheduling, positive train control, and on-board ITS systems.
You will be responsible for the teams that provide customized implementation of these systems. As such, you will work with the development team, the systems engineers, and the training team to implement and integrate selected solutions.
Through your exceptional scheduling, coordination, budget oversight, and expert management of resources, you will support your team and mitigate risks that may affect customer satisfaction and project profitability.
You will also:
- occasionally support the sales team with your industry-related expertise and intelligence;
- Serve as the client's correspondent in all matters related to the order-in-progress;
- Travel to client locations (approximately 40%).
Qualifications we seek:
- Experience working in a transit agency environment with passenger service in rail, light rail, commuter rail, subway, or metro;
- 5 years managing technology implementation projects;
- Conversant in regulations and standards outlined by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA);
- Conversant in systems engineering standards outlined by trade associations within the electrification and communications systems marketplace.
Please inquire confidentially by contacting Josie Summa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-683-7000.