PCRecruiter 9 Release
The Main Sequence Technology team proudly to announced the release of PCRecruiter 9 in October 2014. This release was the culmination of a multi-year process to thoroughly modernize and improve PCRecruiter’s user interface, architecture, and functionality, and is the result of countless hours of work by our entire team, with the invaluable partnership and contributions of fifty PCRecruiter 9 beta customers. We thank everyone who helped to create what is the most sweeping and exciting update in our history.
WHAT’S NEW IN 9?
- Virtually the entire interface is updated to reduce clicking and scrolling, with streamlined common workflows and more intuitive navigation. The release also includes useful new capabilities including the new PCR Capture tool for Facebook, Indeed, and other key social platforms, new single-box quick lookup to retrieve records of any type, and more to come (including mobile-friendly candidate experience, multiple hiring pipelines, and other powerful enhancements). PCRecruiter 9 uses the latest automated development lifecycle tools and coding environments to help us add new features more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
WHEN CAN I GET IT?
- PCRecruiter 8 users on pcrecruiter.net can switch immediately! Just fill out this brief form to get started.
- Customers hosting PCRecruiter on their own hardware are able to install PCR 9. Some fees and feature limitations apply for self-installed clients.
IS THIS A REQUIRED UPDATE?
- As always, Main Sequence strives to maintain maximum comfort and flexibility for our customers, and therefore PCRecruiter version 8 will continue to be available and operational for the foreseeable future.
- While it is possible to use both PCRecruiter 8 and 9 on the same database, we do not recommend using both versions with the same user login, as custom screen layouts and other user-level preferences updated with PCR 9 are not compatible with older versions.
- Our new features and engineering efforts are always focused on the current release, so we encourage all of our customers to consider moving to version 9 in the coming year.
IS THERE AN UPGRADE FEE?
- PCRecruiter 9 is available to all of our PCRecruiter.net-hosted customers at no additional charge!
- Self-installed PCR 8 customers may be assessed an update fee. Ask your PCRecruiter representative.
WILL PCR 9 RUN ON MY MACHINE?
- PCRecruiter 9 is designed to perform optimally in the Google Chrome browser and will work on any current Mac or Windows machine.
- PCRecruiter 9 is also tested for current versions of Safari and Internet Explorer, although limited enhancements may only be available to Chrome users.
- Functions such as direct resume editing, calendar alarm pop-ups, and file attachment management may not work on older operating systems (e.g. Windows Vista or earlier).
WHAT ABOUT THE OUTLOOK PORTAL?
- The PCRecruiter Portal for Microsoft Outlook and the Resume Inhaler are compatible with PCRecruiter 9. Portal users will need to update/reinstall the plugin.
I WANT 9! HOW DO I GET IT?
- To get started please complete this form.
- You will be contacted by a Main Sequence representative with further details.
We look forward to your feedback and to your enjoyment of the best PCRecruiter ever!
Trackback from your site.