Some people need both.
Some people need one or the other. Some people need one, then the other…
Many organizations have selected recruiting software when they want to track applicants, and selected applicant tracking software when they really had recruiting needs. PCRecruiter is effective as both an ATS and a recruitment software highly suited to conducting sourcing operations or operating an agency.
High-value recruiting is a choreographed and sophisticated interpersonal sales process. Failing to equip salespeople with appropriate CRM / Sales Automation tools can create obvious barriers. “Applicant Tracking” can be an unfortunate term in a recruiting context, because applicants are late-stage results of recruiting processes; by the time a person becomes an applicant, they are likely well down the recruitment track. The degree of recruitment v. applicant processing in the overall value chain varies by industry, business cycle, geography, and individual company cultures, but PCRecruiter is built to adapt to YOUR value chain.
Core CRM functions include;
- Dealing with organizations as entities- as sources/targets/customers, either before or during activity touching the individual people connected to those organizations.
- Creating maps of titles and names, and keeping those maps current as information changes.
- Automations for email communication based on events, updates, and rules.
- Flexible boundaries between candidates and applicants to support compliance tracking for EEO/OFCCP both before, after, or without expressions of interest in a particular position.
- Clustering groups of organizations, names, or positions for marketing/sales purposes.
If you already have an ATS, but need technology to support activity that occurs prior to the entry point, PCRecruiter can integrate with your current process. If you need to track compliance and gain the value of the traditional ATS in a flexible, affordable way, PCRecruiter can fit that brief too. If you have open CRM and ATS needs, PCRecruiter is the only widely used solution with a portfolio of winning customers doing corporate direct-hire work and agency / third-party work on the same platform.
Trackback from your site.