The PCRecruiter Job Board is modern, mobile-friendly, and highly customizable. Combining the fast, affordable implementation of an off-the-shelf job board with the custom flexibility of a bespoke candidate portal, the Job Board offers a straightforward applicant experience that meets your employment branding needs.
A PCR consultant will work with you to configure and format the Job Board with the right fields and features to suit your requirements. Several starter templates are available to choose from, and our designers will adjust the style and layout to match your branding. Once the Job Board is configured, easy copy/paste code frames it into your company website, where it’s also ready for action with Google Jobs, Indeed, and other job posting providers and aggregators.
Your candidates will be able to quickly find and apply to your current openings or simply submit a resume, and can use their social network login for fast and accurate data entry. The apply process can be as simple or complicated as you need it to be, and is fully EEOC and GDPR compliant.
Whether you’re designing a new website or are just looking to modernize and improve on your current job listings, contact a PCRecruiter representative to learn how the PCR Job Board can help to achieve your goals.
Q: Will it work with my web hosting platform?
Q: What does it cost?
In most cases, a one-time $250 fee covers the consultation and personalized design work. Complex application or design requirements may affect costs. Monthly fees will depend on your PCRecruiter contract. Ask your salesperson for details.
Q: I’m already using the PCRecruiter Web Extensions. How does this affect me?
Our legacy Extensions will continue to remain active for the foreseeable future, although no non-critical updates are being made to them. You may continue to use them as long as they serve your needs. However, we hope you will consider the many advantages to migrating.
How the Job Board differs from the Web Extensions:
- Vastly more customizable. Practically every step of the process has configurable layouts, labels, and messaging. The Job Board can accommodate many formats and functions which were not possible in the Extensions.
- Responsive design. Roughly half of all web traffic comes from mobile devices. The Job Board works on desktop, tablet, and mobile screens.
- More search-engine friendly.
- Allow candidates to register with a social network as an alternative to creating a PCR-specific password. LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Facebook, and Indeed – you may enable all, some, or none as you wish. You can even disable password/login requirements entirely, although this may increase the likelihood of self-duplication if you have returning applicants.
- The Job Board can load resumes and attachments directly from online document storage services – DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive.
- It can work with your existing Profile forms, but it also may reduce your need for them due to its highly customizable apply/register forms.
- A secure session cookie allows jobseekers to browse your website after applying / logging in and then to return to the Job Board page without having to sign back in again.
- The most notable difference is in how the Job Board handles returning users and duplicates:
- With the Classic Web Extensions, a jobseeker who already existed in the database and attempted to apply without logging in first would be halted and required to log in with their password before proceeding. This could confuse the visitor or delay their application process.
- With the Job Board, PCR allows the process to go simply forward as normal if the candidate does not log in first. If the name and email or the resume are an exact match for an existing record, PCR generates an association between the two records and marks them with an icon in your search results. The PCR user can then make the determination as to whether to merge, delete, or edit the duplicate records.
- Applicants who use the same social network login or the same email/password combination for subsequent visits will not generate a duplicate record.
Flexibility. Clarity. Speed. That’s what you and your job seekers expect from a Job Board, and that’s what PCRecruiter delivers. The PCRecruiter Job Board provides a straightforward, user-friendly application experience for active and passive candidates.
The Job Board is, above all, remarkably adaptable. Adaptable to any screen size or device, putting your jobs within the reach of millions of candidates on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices, and adaptable in its ability to support an infinite combination of data points in a wide array of layouts and styles to meet your employment branding needs, now and in the future. The PCR Job Board combines the flexibility of a made-to-order career portal with the smooth implementation of an out-of-the-box solution.
The Job Board is hosted on the PCRecruiter server, making it easy to embed or link to on practically any web hosting platform. And, if your site is built on WordPress, a convenient plugin makes framing-in the Job Board a snap.
A PCRecruiter consultant will work with you to define the specifications for your unique Job Board, and one of our designers will match the fonts, colors, and styling of the Job Board to blend seamlessly with your company website.
Built on industry-standard web frameworks like Bootstrap and jQuery, and integrated with secure authentication services like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google for easy candidate entry, the Job Board is modern, mobile, and ready to meet your needs.
With the PCRecruiter Job Board in your website, you’re ready to gain maximum exposure via third-party sites like GlassDoor, Indeed, and others using PCR’s integrated posting tools, and easily shareable direct links. Plus, the Job Board supports the necessary tagging for Google indexing and Google Jobs.
A typical candidate experience begins on the job list and search page, which can be laid out in a variety of ways depending on the design of your website and the demands of your job data. If you only have a few jobs, the search can be disabled entirely, or if you have a lot, the form can be configured with any compliment of fields and filters to quickly get your jobseekers to the results that they’re after.
The appearance of the results is also totally adjustable. For example, a traditional table layout can be helpful when there are many jobs to display with a handful of details each, while a grid allows for more extensive info about each position. A list layout can offer room for longer job description excerpts, or furnish a more compact use of screen space. The complete job descriptions, along with any other fields you wish to include, are just a tap away.
Applying to a job begins with the option to use popular social networks as a shortcut to creating a record and importing contact details. The same social network can be used as a login on future visits to apply for other jobs or, if you wish, to update candidate information.
The jobseeker’s info is now in your database, and they’re presented with an application form to complete their record. This form can be as simple or as complex as you wish. Whether you just need a resume, email, and phone number, or a complete work history with attachments and references, the PCR Job Board can handle it. This form can be followed by optional job-specific profiles to help sort and qualify candidates automatically.
The process wraps up with a customizable thank-you message, and automated emails to the applicant and the internal position contacts. And of course, the Job Board meets your EEO or GDPR compliance requirements.
In addition to the complete search and apply experience, the PCR Job Board also includes a Custom Forms feature. These forms can be integrated into your website for simple resume or contact submission by candidates, or for name and company entry by business development prospects. You’ll be notified by email, and ready to respond immediately using PCR’s integrated email or phone capabilities. Like the rest of the PCR Job Board, these one-way submission forms are mobile-friendly and can be seamlessly designed to suit, whether you’ve got a professional web designer on your team or are managing the website yourself.
The PCRecruiter Job Board offers everything you need to get your positions online for candidates to view and apply to, and the implementation is simple, swift, and affordable. Whether you’re designing a new website or are looking to modernize and improve on your current candidate experience, contact a PCRecruiter representative to learn how the PCR Job Board can deliver for you.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, join our LinkedIn Users Group, or YouTube to stay in the loop, and watch the lower portion of of your PCRecruiter login screen for all the latest blog posts and updates.