The award-winning PCRecruiter service team is always ready to help customers meet their goals in recruiting and staffing. Recognizing that even the most well-honed tools require well-honed skills, this week we’re excited to add a brand new element to our portfolio of training services and resources: The PCRecruiter Learning Management System.
The PCRecruiter LMS connects our users with the educational tools they need to get the best results out of the system and helps managers achieve learning goals for their teams. The courses offered in the LMS will help you advance your skills and your career through more effective understanding and use of PCRecruiter.
- The LMS platform covers basic, advanced, and admin-level skills.
- The growing list of topics range from “new user” fundamentals to more advanced courses in searching, reporting, and database management.
- Most lessons include instructional videos and interactive step-by-step tutorials that let the user walk through the procedures as they learn.
- Courses include regular checkpoints and conclude with short assessments to help measure mastery of the material.
- Passing assessments leads to digital certificates that recognize achievements along the way.
The PCRecruiter LMS is now available to all current users at no added charge! Watch your inbox for an invitation email in the coming week. Our support team will be adding new courses and updating existing ones continually, and we also plan to offer a webinar on using the LMS in the near future.
We hope the PCRecruiter LMS will become a regular part of your team’s professional development and that it will contribute to your continued success.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
Review PCRecruiter — Get a $25 Amazon Gift Card
The new Fall reports from G2 are out, and PCRecruiter continues to stand proudly in the Leader segments for the Staffing and Applicant Tracking Software market spaces, particularly when it comes to companies with 50 or fewer employees. PCRecruiter also ranked as a Momentum Leader in the CRM space and High Performer in CRM and ATS spaces. These rankings are based entirely on independent reviews from recruiting and staffing professionals like you, and we deeply appreciate your comments and feedback.
We want to see your opinion counted in the next round of reports from G2 this winter. We encourage you to post your review of PCRecruiter at this link. G2 is offering a limited number of $25 Amazon gift cards for verified reviews from our users, so we suggest you post yours soon!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, join our LinkedIn Users Group, or YouTube to stay in the loop, and watch the lower portion of of your PCRecruiter login screen for all the latest blog posts and updates.