Zapier lets recruiting and staffing professionals connect PCRecruiter to 2,000+ other web services. Seamlessly automate tasks and customize workflows between PCRecruiter and other systems without the need for deep technical knowledge or custom code development.
Set up automated connections (called Zaps) in minutes, with no coding, to automate your day-to-day recruitment tasks and build workflows between PCRecruiter and thousands of other apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically. PCRecruiter can act as either a Trigger or Action.
With the Zapier integration, you’ll be able to:
- Trigger actions in another app when a new Placement is made.
- Trigger actions in another app when a Name or Position is added to a particular Rollup list.
- Signal PCRecruiter to create a Name, Company, or Position when triggered by another app.
- Signal PCRecruiter to update a Name when triggered by another app.
- Signal PCRecruiter to write a Name or Position activity when triggered by another app.
With the Zapier integration enabled, you’ll be able to do things like copy Names to Google Sheets, turn Placements into Monday items, or post job info to your social networks – there are virtually endless possibilities.