PCRecruiter 8.4 was released on April 4, 2012. This update to our recruitment CRM included the debut of:
- Lockable ‘country’ fields.
- Updated Postal Code fields.
- International phone field options.
- A ‘remove’ option for photos on contacts.
- A ‘Notes’ view option in Rollup Lists.
- Auto-populated “To” fields for resume routing emails.
- LinkedIn Apply integration for the Candidate Extensions.
- Custom RSS feeds.
For information on the current version of PCRecruiter, see our blog.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, join our LinkedIn Users Group, or YouTube to stay in the loop, and watch the lower portion of of your PCRecruiter login screen for all the latest blog posts and updates.