PCRecruiter 9.6.6 has been released, including a fantastic list of new features and integrations.
- Integration with RingCentral for voice and SMS (bulk-text coming soon). Launch calls and texts from your PCR records, get caller-id popups linked to the matching PCR contacts, and get full activity tracking of calls and texts.
- The first release of our Mobile App for iOS and Android is out, giving you the most convenient on-the-go access to your recruiting database yet.
- Sync your PCR calendar with Google Calendar and sync a rollup of names with Google Contacts. Now you can use any Google-compatible calendar app to view and manage your PCR schedule.
- Outgoing email now has a counter to indicate how many attachments are on the mail.
- Outgoing email includes a new option to merge all text attachments into a PDF.
- Updates to the Mobile/Lite Web Extensions, allowing apply-without-resume and custom sort order for position lists.
- PCRecruiter Portal for MS Outlook has been updated to support Outlook 2016.
- Repeating Events can now be created in the PCR Schedule.
- Support for Recruiters Connection job feeds. Recruiters Connection is a job board and split network exclusive to recruiting/search firms (no corporate recruiter postings allowed). A special discounted rate of $59 total for three months with three job slots per month, is being offered to PCRecruiter users through the end of November 2015. Get started at this link or call 860-635-3900.
- PCR 9 is now compatible with Windows 10 and the new Microsoft Edge Browser
Watch the video for the details.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, join our LinkedIn Users Group, or YouTube to stay in the loop, and watch the lower portion of of your PCRecruiter login screen for all the latest blog posts and updates.